Name:
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States

I am many things. A woman, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a traveler, an artist. But, I figured something out a long time ago. The Identity into which I fit all other identities is Child of God, or Christian. It is the only identity which truly defines me. It is the only identity of mine that will never change, despite the seasons of my life.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Letter coming...

Ok, this is embarassing. If you got our Christmas card, and there was a slip in it that said "check out our holiday letter" on this blog, obviously I don't have the holiday letter written yet. =) I was going to do it today, but was just too worn out after church. I promise it will be done tomorrow, though, so check back then!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Christy, you crack me up. You'd better get it written today. Otherwise,I'm gonna give you a REALLY hard time! : )
I'm just kidding my friend.

December 17, 2007 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home