Name:
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States

I am many things. A woman, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a traveler, an artist. But, I figured something out a long time ago. The Identity into which I fit all other identities is Child of God, or Christian. It is the only identity which truly defines me. It is the only identity of mine that will never change, despite the seasons of my life.

Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, Alexandra!

We celebrated Alexandra's first birthday last night. Here are some pics:

This is Alexandra's church dress.

Ladybug cake - the only criteria for a good "Christy cake" is that it is identifiable. Success!

I'm ready for my party!

Aunt Cathy helping out with the kiddos on the back porch.

The cake progression:

Wonder if the plate tastes as good as the cake?


Bath time:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

She is sooooo sweet! I cannot believe that she is already one year old. She is such a beautiful girl. : )

September 15, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home