Name:
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States

I am many things. A woman, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a traveler, an artist. But, I figured something out a long time ago. The Identity into which I fit all other identities is Child of God, or Christian. It is the only identity which truly defines me. It is the only identity of mine that will never change, despite the seasons of my life.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sylas the soccer star!





Sylas had his soccer game today - the only game of the season. We weren't sure how much he was catching on to the game until he actually played a game. He did awesome! He was aggressive and went for the ball, and never went the wrong way! =) He even played goalie for awhile, which may actually be his position. Then we went to Macaroni Grill and had pizza with the team and got trophies. It was a great day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home