Name:
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States

I am many things. A woman, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a traveler, an artist. But, I figured something out a long time ago. The Identity into which I fit all other identities is Child of God, or Christian. It is the only identity which truly defines me. It is the only identity of mine that will never change, despite the seasons of my life.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween 2007






So, of course, we have to post pics of Halloween. Sure was fun to have a fairy princess in the mix this year. The boys were ninja turtles, but Rambo would be another good guess for Sylas. That "mask" ended up as a head band most of the night. We walked around the Country Village 1st, then went to the cousins' house for the "motherload". We have enough candy to last until at LEAST next Halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home