Name:
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States

I am many things. A woman, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a traveler, an artist. But, I figured something out a long time ago. The Identity into which I fit all other identities is Child of God, or Christian. It is the only identity which truly defines me. It is the only identity of mine that will never change, despite the seasons of my life.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

School and Snakes!

The Rood family celebrated a momentous occasion on September 4, with our oldest, Ian, going off to kindergarten. He basically never looked back, but mom shed a few tears.




Then, the next day, Sylas started preschool at his aunt Cathy's house. He is absolutely loving school, and feels very important going to school like his big brother. He only wishes it were every day!



On Sunday, a friend had a very cool birthday party with a guest snake handler. He brought 6 snakes, one of which was an 11-foot python that he let slither on the grass among the kids!!! I was proud of myself that I didn't just curl up on the seat of my car. But I did NOT get comfy enough to touch the sucker.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Ahhhh... the first day is the hardest. I know, I had two firsts this fall. Transitioning Christian into full time public, and having Adam go to his first co-op kindergarten class. : )

September 15, 2007 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home