Name:
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States

I am many things. A woman, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a traveler, an artist. But, I figured something out a long time ago. The Identity into which I fit all other identities is Child of God, or Christian. It is the only identity which truly defines me. It is the only identity of mine that will never change, despite the seasons of my life.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Baby #4!

We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting the fourth (and final) Rood installment. We confirmed it this morning with an ultrasound. I'm due in mid-May. Here's a pic of the little peanut.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

WOOHOO!!!

Congrats!!

October 1, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Christy! OH MY WORD!! A big congrats. Wheh! Four is a lot.
I'm really happy for you guys. : )

Kristina

October 1, 2007 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations Christy! This is Mary, Sara's sister, from way back when at HCA, and I'm expecting my first baby April 2nd. You have a beautiful family, by the way, so I'm sure this next one will fit in perfectly :)

October 6, 2007 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

CONGRATS!!!

October 12, 2007 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey this is Coach Wehry figuring out things on the web, but had to say hi and congrats and hope to see you guys sometime out there in the West. We miss you all and love you dearly.
Coach

December 28, 2007 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home