Name:
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States

I am many things. A woman, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a traveler, an artist. But, I figured something out a long time ago. The Identity into which I fit all other identities is Child of God, or Christian. It is the only identity which truly defines me. It is the only identity of mine that will never change, despite the seasons of my life.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Rats Nest Baby




The other day, I got Alexandra up from her nap, and she had the hugest rats nest. Thought you'd enjoy these pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

She is sooo stinkin' cute!
And Christy, you should see MY hair in the morning. : )

October 22, 2007 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh, what a cute head of hair! She must move around a lot during her nap to get it looking like that :)

October 23, 2007 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home