Name:
Location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States

I am many things. A woman, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a student, a traveler, an artist. But, I figured something out a long time ago. The Identity into which I fit all other identities is Child of God, or Christian. It is the only identity which truly defines me. It is the only identity of mine that will never change, despite the seasons of my life.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm finally joining the blogging world!


Ok, after several friends suggesting I start a blog, here I go...


I didn't think I had anything really exciting or worthwhile to share, but I was recently reminded that there are several old friends who live miles away from us who would love to keep up. And since I'm terrible at regular updates to all those friends, I figured this would be an easy way to share.


I'll start by posting some pictures of our family. Then, when I have more time, I'll compose my "Christmas letter", which didn't happen this Christmas - ha! That way you can hear more about our 2006, since now that I think of it, a lot did happen this year!


4 Comments:

Blogger joydriven said...

oh, my word, christy. you haven't changed a bit, but you're surrounded by this gorgeous family now. what blessings they must be.

i've lost track a little of SEED this past year and was trolling the blogosphere not so long ago wondering whether you'd set anything up. i'm glad you did. i'll definitely bookmark it for future reference!

January 10, 2007 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Denise Corey said...

Hey guys! I just got around to reading your "blog" (I hate that word). Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. She is precious. Your boys are so cute and big and I'm sure very active, since they are Brent's offspring. I am so glad to hear how well you are doing. We are thrilled to hear how God has blessed you. Brent you need to get some manscara or something, I mean where are your eyelashes? Christy, you seem to get younger every time I see you. You look wonderful and I 'm glad to know that you are all happy. Thanks for including us on your list. We miss you guys. You are living Todd's dream out there (the Seattle part not the pastor part). Much love.

January 20, 2007 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Stephens said...

Hey, Christy! I was excited to see you on Jennifer's Blog and have enjoyed looking at yours. It's good to "see" you again. :-) You have a beautiful family, or should I say "handsome" for your guys? ha ha Congrats on your baby girl. She is a cutie! I checked out your church site. I didn't know Greg was out there. That was a blast from the past seeing him. He and my sister were in school together. It's neat to get an idea of what's going on with you guys and see God working in and through your lives.

January 23, 2007 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I am Ian from 10 years in the future ooooooooooohhohohoohoohoh!!!!! We have figured out time travel, and it is fun gbye

June 7, 2016 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home